Friday, January 20, 2012

junk on the curb


I see beautiful turquoise legs under a LARGE farm table- my weekend project!



So yesterday afternoon, my good friend Leigh Ann Reeves called and told me she spotted a table on the curb down her street. So what else was there to do load the kids up barefoot and quickly head over in my Suburban. We get there and see the condition of table and decide ONLY to take off the legs. SO here I was kicking off the spindle legs while Leigh Ann is holding the table. Success, we get off the legs and give back the table- YES! Then, as we are about to leave I spot the neighbor across the street with a piece of furniture outside his garage. So of course I walk over and ask him can I have it. OMG going down the Red Cove I scored table legs (That I have been looking for to make a FARM TABLE) and a tall unfinished spice cabinet. On my way home from that I get another call telling me I can have a free 40 year old metal twin bed. Last night was the best night EVER, exhausted or not... Thank goodness Matt was at fire station HE WOULD HAVE DIED OF EMBARRASSMENT...
OH by the way cabinet has already been stained and painted red, I will distress it the second I walk in the door today!

No comments:

Post a Comment