Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend projects

Oh my goodness what a long weekend it was... When you have mono, nothing is easy! I would work a little, lay down a little, work, and then complain. Anyway I managed to complete a few things:)

Repainted a metal frame for twin bed- Sage will get a big boy bed finally:)

I still need to put a glossy finish on it.. I will tomorrow!


 
Distressed Sage's dresser to match black metal twin bed. I am picking up an old desk tomorrow and will also distress it to match this dresser. He has an LSU purple and gold room, so I think it will look great!

  

Here is a rustic farm table I have been working on
It measures 12 foot in length- Hmm.. the same as a fence picket (well that's because
it is 5 pickets mounted together and smoothed down to make a table base:)
I still need to rub stain on and put coat of poly on.. I will soon- doesn't have a home yet so no hurry..
 


Oh yes..Remember these? How perty are they going to look distressed turqouise? I think they will make a beautiful rustic farm table. Maybe the legs could be antique white BUT that is getting kinda boring over and over!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment