Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Farm Table

Well..... Here it is! My DIY Farm Table:)

Shhh... not completely finished:) Legs need to be distressed, few coats of poly put on, and something special added to top that
says "-----------".... Well I guess you'll have to check back to see what I write on top! Yes, most likely a scripture but I could surprise you...
Wood fence pickets painted antique white and then distressed- I painted the legs a bright red to give it a BOLD look...

Vintage key holder is distressed red and black- Not bolted on yet.... Not sure it she fits yet or not?

Excuse the background- Yes my garage is truly a mess (Literally...Sage spilled a can of stain on ground:)


Thank to Chad I was able to use all natural' fence pickets!! I think they look perfect in the condition they were in....

No comments:

Post a Comment